Moodle News @ Royal Holloway
Moodle VLE (http://moodle.rhul.ac.uk) Build: moodle 1.9.8
User and Enrolment Full Synchronisation
- All Moodle user profiles are synchronised with Active Directory each day at 19:00
- All enrolments are synchronised with Banner at 20:00
- This should ensure that course participant lists are up to date with students as listed in Banner each day.
New Theme Includes Styling to Improve Usability and Match New Web Brand
- Header changed from Campus Connect brand to new web brand
- Styling of content headers changed to improve usability.
- Front page text and blocks adjusted to improve access to support information.
New Book Module
- Book module installed and available in courses via the Activities dropdown.
New Study Skills for Campus (S4C) Block
- This block allows the inclusion of a link to purchased Study Skills for Campus material from a course including single sign on.
New Repository Module
- Equella module installed that allows searching and embedding of resources from collections in the new institutional repository (digirep.rhul.ac.uk) and available in courses via the Resource dropdown.